How to create Multiple language using PHP


Welcome PHP Multi languages. I am very happy to share all of you about programming languages that I can.

In this article, I will show you about how to create multiple language using PHP.

I hope, my sharing can help all of you and make you easy understand with this article.

Furthermore, If you do not understand or not clear you can download by click here to see sources code or comment below for question.

Thanks for your sharing knowledge to your friend and read this article.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
Structure file: have index.php. 3languages file(lang.kh.php, lang.en.php, lang.ch.php) and config_lan.php

1. Index.php



	
		
		PHP Multi lang-Youlay
		
	
	
		
PHP Multi Languages



2. config_lan.php


3 lang.en.php

Welcome PHP Multi languages. I am very happy to share all of you about programming languages
							 that I can. 

In this article, I will show you about how to create multiple language using PHP.

I hope, my sharing can help all of you and make you easy understand with this article.

Furthermore, If you do not understand or not clear you can download to see sources code or comment below for question.

Thanks for your sharing knowledge to your friend and read this article.'; ?>
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment